Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Find the point (dot)

Hi, blog reader(s),

Sorry about the absence of blog posts lately, been to tired... This working man's life is draining.. Especially when you need to get up so early in the morning, and then work hard.. Last week I started at 3am!!! and finished at 3pm (well, only on wen and thur, fri I finished at 1 and mon and tue I didn't start at 3..). Dunno how many tonnes of stuff I have been moving from conveyors to pallets, pallets I have pushed away and replaced with new pallets, I dream about pallets and cardboard boxes..

I intened to tell you what happened to Ronnie, but Mr Marzoq contacted me (dunno how he managed to do such a thing, haven't seen him for ages and ages, and what's the chances of him reading my blog??) and said something about intellectual property, compensation and stuff. So have to sort things out with him first I'm afraid. But, have no fear, we should be able to figure something out, right Ashi?

Got nothing else to say really, except that, if you want to go to straddie next weekend, let me know before wednesday 11th.

Until next time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog was more fun when it was edgy and controversial.