Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Nothing much to write about

|
@$-<=|
|

What have I just tried to draw?

Well, that kinda sums it up... I got nothing to write about hence I'm reduced to try and make ascii art... Terrible, I could offcourse write about the fact that I have done my last ever exam two days ago... At least I hope it is my last ever exam, will know that soon I guess.. hmm, brb, gotto check my results..... nah, not up yet, should have been up late last week according to my teacher but such is life (not the exam I did on monday.. that would be weird).

Another thing I guess I could have written about, if not my ^%$@#^%$ alarm clock (read phone) hadn't decided that it wanted to sleep in and not wake me up at 4.15 as I so kindly had requested of it, is the game between Sweden and England.. 2-2 it ended after a late goal by Henrik Larson.. (and 3 other goals as well, among other thing a cracker from Joe Cole). But as I didn't see the game, being sound asleep because of my phone being grumpy, all I write about is the goals.. Oh, and that Matt said that both teams played crap.. don't think I would have cared much about that as I would have been chewing on my jumper until the end of the game (unless I somehow knew the result from the other game).

A third thing I could write about is that I sometimes wish that God would have made us guys a little more like women in that it isn't enough to see a woman to think she is really great and I would really like to know here.... Would be good if it required a little more than that, but such is life and it only to get over it.. but man where she cute... bah!

Got a dentist appointment today, where they want me to sign some consent form... Scares me abit..

Hope you have a good day and all your wishes about smurfs and christmas trees will come true!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee Mattias, some of these jokes are a tad risque...

Nathan said...

That's what happens when you let random stuff into your site - you open the doors to all sorts of things.

Mattias said...

The random jokes on this site is from <....> mattiac.blogspot.com would like to stress that it does not endorce the content

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that has interfered... I understand this question. Let's discuss.