Monday, July 03, 2006

Post Worldcup (almost)

Hm, haven't written a new post for ages, but nobody gives me any topics! So what do I have to write about? That last week I played goalkeeper for our church's football (soccer) team and let in 6 goals in one half? Man I rocked! I was diving everywhere (witout getting to the ball), running around in the pentalty box (not where the ball was), distributing goal kicks (to where my team mates werent). In short I rock!

Appart from that, well, Worldcup is kinda over (if you don't know what Worldcup I'm talking about your not worthy of knowing!), Sweden went out, Australia went out, England went out, Spain went out, Holland went out... Basically all the team's I support a little (by different reasons) are out. Ok, there are only 4 teams left and they are all Europeean teams (Europe rock!) so I guess I could support one of them.. maybe France or Germany then.. This is all non interesting stuff though, what team I would support of the last 4 in the Football World Cup (giva away!) so I'll stop writing about it!

What else? Hm, I have about 26 days to apply for permanent residency before my visa runs out.. And ofcourse I do not have all the papers I need.... Well, 26 days is a long long time.. I mean, I'll be 27 by then... and that is pretty old so I hope that is far far away in time, I can't be that old, I mean, I just go born and stuff, can't be that long ago, surely?

Other not so interesting stuff happening in my life is that I have to go to the dentist to be drilled in (in the bone.. not in a tooth... no such wuzziness...) and then they will put two screws in there, oh, forgot they'll cut a bit in me first... this is all supposed to happen tomorrow (should have happened last wednesday but then my dentist was sick) and can't say I look forward to it at all.

Anyways, that is that, another pointless blog, this time without any pictures, proudly brought to you by mattiac.blogspot.com!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm all sounds a bit depressing for you! World Cup over, visa running out, dentist dramas....

Look on the bright side. You got to climb an amazing mountain on a fantastic day with friends!!!

That was fun! Write about something positive to help cheer yourself up!! You did a good job on the mystery supper for eight! Well done! I had fun!

I hope your dentist drilling or bone crunching goes well... you and Trav can moan together!!

Why dont you write about the best thing or most memorable thing you have ever done! I'm sure you have done much more interesting things than I have considering you are so old!!

27!!!! WOW!!!

Mattias said...

Thanks jill (I think)