Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fear

So, PR application have been lodged (or is it has been lodged?), anyways, lodged it is.. And $2k stolen from my account (which now gives me a total fortune of $180.. mr wealth, that's me!) and no promises at all given, except that I need to send in a lot of papers, which I think I should send in when they contact me.. but it's all confusing. Don't like this applying for VISA things, it only makes you feel like some kind of criminal and makes you nervous (and poor) for a while.. Would be so much better if you just had to go and talk to someone for a little bit and they'll say "I like you mate, welcome to Australia!", or "Sorry, chap, we don't want your kind here, p**s of to where you belong". Quick and painless, but no, insted you have to send in a billion papers and answer questions stating that your not a criminal and that you should answer everything truthfully, or else!, but at the same time you should make some judgement and stuff.. BAH! I say, Bah again! Inefficient!

About two things that worries me (at lest two thing I can see that worries me);
  1. The English test I did on Saturday.. should be ok, only need 6/9 on all 4 sections, but you never know... Thinking that unless you have some idea of what your doing you'll always thing you did OK.
  2. Two years study requirement... Got told to (byt dimia) to ask QUT if I met the requirements, they didn't have a clue (QUT that is), but as far as they were concerned I had been a full time student for all bar one semester (the last one, and out of 5) so.. Me thinks that is two years.. But will the person that handles my application think that or is there something I have missed??
Hm, maybe should add a third one.. Job.. Nah, I'll be positive.. Job won't be a problem, who wouldn't like to hire someone as amazing as I am?

Last day of my 26th year today.. Your still invited to my little birthday celebration (read previous entry for details). Although I know most of you who read this wont come as you have more important things to do *cry like a little 3 year old who got a blue bike instead of a green*

Anyways, how you'll have a day flabbergasting day (although it would be more flabbergastingly if you came to my birthday thingy)

Si la tengo, no te la doy,

y si no la tengo te la doy.

That was a spanish riddle just for you!


9 comments:

Mattias said...

No idea, yet, what the riddle is about (as my Spanish it limited to: Aventuras de la Ozo Yogi, and that is wrong as well as apparently "de la" is feminin form, while Yogi is male..) but here is the answer to it anyways:

La razón

Mattias said...

Hm, didn't make a whole lot of sense to me that riddle... but anyways, may do for you..

Anonymous said...

nope doesn't make much sense to me either..

Mattias said...

Heh, you could have had a, well deserved, vacation to where you happened to come to Brisbane just that night :)

Har du en blogg föresten? Gár nästan att skriva pá svenska med detta tangentbord.. bara á som ser lite mysko ut. Hur är livet i Sverige nu för tiden? Är du kvar i Ronneby? Du har nytt jobb iaf

And to the rest of you's, Thanks for Yesterday! Got somewhat surprised when all the people that had something else to do, where there when we showed up, melts my icy heart!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mattias.. Hope you have an awesome day and many more to come :)..

Anonymous said...

Are you sure the answer is La Razon? In spanish that means The Why...
And you can't give a riddle without knowing the answer...

Anonymous said...

According to babelfish, the riddle says:

If I have it, you I do not give it,
and if I do not have you I give it.

french and spanish can switch around "you" and "me" when used with certain verbs, so maybe it should read:

If I have it, I do not give it to you, and if you do not have it, I give it.

The Reason? maybe...

but what is the reason for the reason (or "La Razon por La Razon")?

:-P

Mattias said...

Yeah, I got the same on bablefish, I swapped the words around differently.. but what you said made more sense.

But no, maybe it is

If I have it, I won't give it to you
But if I don't have it, I'll give it to you

Makes not a whole lot of sense though

Anonymous said...

I learned enough Spanish in Central America to be able to read half the riddle (ie "if I have it").. but, ah, that didn't help at all :P