Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I am an Engineer!

"I am pleased to advide that the competencies you have demonstrated taken in conjunction with your qualifications from Blekinge Institute of technology, Sweden awarded in October 2002 have been assessed as meeting the current academic requirement for standing as a Professional Engineer in Australia"
That, my friends, is a very good thing. Offcourse I was fairly confident that I was and Engineer before I got told this, but that Engineers Australia thinks the same is a very nice thing indeed. Now, all I have to do is to somehow get my police records (that I seem to have stuffed up somewhere) and do well on the english test on July 22... And I can atleast apply for Permanent Residency (and have a chance of success). Oh, almost forgot, have to get QUT to give me my results and say my degree is finished. I only need results from one unit (would be good to get from both) and I already know what I got in that unit.. but it is, by some reason, not official yet...

Anyways this is a very good thing! Me, the Professional Electronics Engineer, has spoken.

As to my dentis thing, went there this morning, with a bit of fear and trepiditation (and trembeling), got there and he looked at my mouth for a while and said something about the bone where they should put the screws in were deep enough, but it didn't look that brilliant, as it was to narrow.. So to make it look good I should do a nother bone graft. And as I look so good generally I thought my mouth deserved the same... So now I'm off to see some other dentist to talk about doing a bone graft.. More waiting! But.. this time they will put me to sleep when the do the grafting (the did this the last time they grafted as well, but not generally at the dentist), but they will also put the screws in while I sleep!!!

Gill (with a J, so not actualy Gill, but Jill, but doesn't make as much sense saying "with a J" if I spell it right, as you can see for yourself it is a J and you may get confused..) said I should talk about something positive, something that made me happy.. Kinda did with this first bit, but my next post will talk about my most favourite moment of all time! ......

God Bless and grant you some of his 5 different loves!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a qualified Engineer!! YAY!!!

Good Im looking forward to your most memorable moment... I hope it's a good one (;

Your sounding a bit happier... we can't have a grumpy Mattias on our hands can we!

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats little brother. :)

Och det här med barn, nah, har ångrat mig nu ... Fredrik och Jenni fick förresten en pojke häromveckan, han ska heta Matteo. :)

/Mållis