Sunday, July 09, 2006

A charm of goldfinches!

So, I'm not a criminal either (at least they don't think so, they couldn't positivelly identify me as they didn't have any fingerprints) which is always good me thinks. Only thing to worry about now before I can apply for my Permanent Residency is the English test I have to do next Saturday... Have therefore stolen two books from the back of my car (Mike's car, and those books should have been given away to charity ages ago, if you happen to read this Mike, they will be, very very soon, hopefully today), they are called "English Power Book 3" and "Year 7 Spelling Activities".. Did you know you can say "a gaggle of cheese"? I didn't, so I'm learning heaps of stuff by reading these books made for 12 year olds...

Anyways, I'm also done with uni! Got my results today (not brilliant there wherent, but I can live with them), now all I have to do is getting QUT to say I'm done with my degree and I'm done with uni, forever and ever and ever, Ahem.

So, short post today, gotto go away and do some grocery shopping with Steve.. You need to eat I have figured, you also need to sleep.. Sleep.. brings me into why I haven't slept much tonight, watching the $@%@#$%$ Italians win against the Frenchies in the World Cup final.. Wonder what Matzeratti (or howerever he spells his name) told Zidane to make Zidane headbutt him in the chest... Some controversy it was in the decision to send of Zidane as well.. the 4th official watched a tv monitor and told the ref, not supposed to do that apparently.. but maybe they should start to do more of that? What do you think?

And for you not-so-interested-in-the-beautiful-game here's a question for you:
What would happen if we took the letter P and replaced it with ^.^?

Have a nice and happy day with some sunshine and lots of charming goldfinches!

5 comments:

Nathan said...

If that ha^.^^.^ened I'd be really ^.^issed off...

Anonymous said...

That would mean that my last name would be ^.^feffer. That would be a ^.^ain to write! So I'll vote no to that idea. Sorry

As for the soccer comment, do you mean there should be more headbutting of other players, or more TV umpiring decisions? Because from knowing you, it seems you like headbutting others. Ask Ali!

Mattias said...

Heh, not sure if we want more head butting, but maybe? Why not, is one of those things that adds a certain danger to the game.. cannot write.. had one strongbow after my soccer training.. makes me dizzy.. cannot even find a word that contains a ^.^ what is wrong with me???

And, I never headbutt ^.^eo^.^le (oh, two in one) anyone! (exce^.^t sometimes but then they deserve it!)

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to think of words with a few ^.^'s in it. The most i can come up with is 3 - ^.^e^.^^.^er. Yes - Matt Lyndon - I know that is my last name in german.

I think that headbutting would definately make soccer more interesting. Cos they don't score goals very often.. which gets Boring. So Headbutting would spice it up a bit.

Anonymous said...

Well this is getting boring... come on matt lets get some more ^.^osts going..!