Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another day of survival

So another day I have survived!

And it haven't been any day either, me, joining Medibank Private on my visitors insurance (almost practicaly and stuff makes me an Australian), my (technically Mikes, but he's not here atm) car got a new CV Shaft and Boots (not sure what a car need boots for, but they mechanics now best) it also got some oil, some workshop supplies and some care! Oh, and I got two CD's, thank you Aaaalissssoooon! For your edification I'll tell you later (further down in this post) what CD's I bought, hm, I may even put a picture or two in! Then you'll already know what CD's I bought when you read this but I won't know that you know yet, as I haven't put them in yet, and I can still choose not to put them in and then you'd be all confused!

Appart from that, well, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! ok, it was the B division and the b final (fifth place) but we still won it and got medals! And me getting football medals don't happen very often (planning to get another on this year, just so you know, watch out Beenleigh!)

And, apparently, there are another team that call themselves "The Champions" (or something) that can't really do that anymore now can they? You need to reach a final to win something, right? I guess Mel played awesom as always though, so no blame on her (ps. this has nothing do do with me having a be nice to Mel week)

So, deciding that I should put the images of my newly acquired CD's at random places in this post, you will, off course, already know that as you have seen them, but they are not there now, kinda weird actually. I mean, I'm doing this post and I don't know that the images are there, yet, but you, who reads this post and have nothing to do with it, you know they are there and you sort of see them before I do, hmm, strange world we live in!


Упование вы будете иметь большой день!

PS: There are two new links you could check out.. pretty good ones, just have to remember what the second link is supposed to be so I can put it up there, so, if there are two new links, I did remember it, if there is only one new, I didn't

PS2: Want to draw your attention to the newly reopened mpcsocial.blogspot.com that is one of my lame tries to get people to try a new way of organise things..

PS3: Oh, and check out the new SECTION (located where the old "interesting fact" section was)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for alcaniballs! After one win, two forfeits and a bye in 10 games we were destined to battle it out to be the best of the bottom :-P And then we cleaned up: 5-1 is not bad.

Just remember: the score book doesn't care how you scored, only that you did ;-)

Anonymous said...

A win is a win :) and a medal is a medal :) and Mattias scoring a goal... THATS AWESOME :) Well Done Mattias :)

Mattias said...

Heh, yeah, we rock, and Thanks Steve!
I try to shoot, and it goes miles wide (either side of the goal), I trie to toepoke it.. and it goes in.

(Got the video working steve!)

Anonymous said...

i see that matt, who is the pretty guy staring in it .. i bet all the girls that come to your will be swooning over him.. (is swoon a real word?)

Oh hang on it's you ... meh i stand but my original statement..

Hey matt i found a shirt i think will suit me http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/8753/

what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Matt! Funny video (little bit scary), but funny :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mattias i think you should right sometime about the obesity epidemic that has hit australian kids..

Better yet can you find out the cause?

What can be done?

Thanks Mattias