Friday, July 21, 2006

When the Rhinocerote caprioles


So, tomorrow is a biggish day for me... (bigish, may be the correct spelling, but looks better with two g's) .. it's of to the Sunny Coast Uni to write/listen/speak/read an english test!

Kinda important this test, as I need to get 6/9 in all of the 4 different sections (well, if I get 7,8 or 9 that is ok as well, but not below 6 in any of them), and all this just so I can get "competent" english.. which gives me 20p for my little PR application (as opposed to 15 as I have now). And, offcourse, I do sadly lack those 5 extra points and, hence, my going up early as in the morning..

Now getting up early in the morning isn't all that bad if you can go to bed early... Guess I still technically can go to bed early.. just pretty hard falling a sleep when there are lots of people having a party at my, not so amazingly sound proof, house (sound proof house... hm, wouldnt have helped much if the outher walls were soundproof as the people are mainly indoors.. but anyways!)...

Hm, there was something I intended to say.. hm, can't remember it.. So, instead, I'll tell you all that your invited to come to the Kookaburra Cafe, 280 Given Tce on Monday night at 7pm to celebrate (or mourn) my coming of the ridiculously old age of 27... If your coming you need to RSVP to Steve(eyboy) before Monday, I think, as he needs to know how many are coming.

If you cannot come.. well your very welcome to suprise me on Tuesday, nothing that stops you! Not hinting or anything, neither am I commenting on a previous posts comment made by someone.. no no, not I, why would I do such a thing?

Oh, another thing Gilligan, eh, Jill, wanted me to write about the best thing that has ever happened to me.. Been given that one a little (sorry Gill, eh Jill) and can't really figure out what "The best" thing that ever happened to me is, maybe getting born? If that is such a great thing.. maybe getting my first bike? Think you appreciated things more when you were young.. as opposed to todays kids.. they just want and want (spoken from my capaciously, prodigiously, whoppingly, vast experience on the subject)

Anyways, time for me to do something, like talking to some of the people that are here, brush my teeth, finding my earplugs I bought at the pharmacy next to Mel's, and somehow manage to fall a sleep... (not at the same time, obviously)

Have a stupendiously peachy day!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for tomorrow Mattias!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Why don't you go and turn off all the lights in your house? I find that works a treat if I'm trying to get people out of my house.)

Anonymous said...

Also:

cap·ri·ole n.

1. An upward leap made by a trained horse without going forward and with a backward kick of the hind legs at the height of the leap.
2. A playful leap or jump; a caper.

interesting...

Anonymous said...

Wow DEEP Mattias!!!

The best/most moving thing you have ever done... a BIKE?!?!?

Is that all you could muster?

In all your 27 years a bike is the thing you remember?!?

I could probably even top that one and ive lead a very dull and boring life. Born in Brisbane.... hey and I'm still here!!!

Ok guys... lets get Mattias a bike for his birthday... really bring a tear to his eye!

I hope your exam went well. Just write about your precious bike in the written component and I'm sure you will do fine!!

(;

Mattias said...

Heh, didnt want to throw them out of the house.. Got earplugs so falling a sleep wasnt that tricky, not waking up every now and again thinking I overslept as I didnt trust my alarm clock.. that was a different story all together!

So, think about a caprioling Rhino.. just try to picture it in your mind!

And a comment from stu! (spelled that wrong?) Not bad, my web of influence is growing! (or at least moving)

Well, Giiill, eh, Gilli, no, Jill! What's wrong with a bike? Important when your a kid... A little longer than instant moment that was pretty good was, when I was 12, and me and my two cousins (10 and 11) went with our parents'cousin and her husband to Florida (no parents), that was really cool, better?

What's yours?