Monday, July 17, 2006

Memories and Friends


I'm getting old, or atlest my memory is getting old.. Went to watch Over the Hedge the other week.. (kinda liked it too) Had to go back there the next day and ask "have you seen a grey old Nokia mobile phone, it have an ugly (not that I think that) image of a "sheep" as screen saver", which they did (ok, theh phone was on silent so the sheep wasn't there... So I had to say the first number in the phone book (being Aaron, but didn't know that, should have figured), couldn't do that but it was ok to say any number.. managed to do that..

Then last Friday I went to watch Superman Returns (kinda not liked that one.. unless the idea with it was to make me sleepy and want to leave), and had to walk back there after two days and ask "Eh, I think I left my wallet here on Friday...", "How does it look like?", "It's black...... and it should have a drivers license in it..". Sure, they did have it there and she looked at the drivers license (probably the photo) and said "Yepp, looks like you"...

So, last two times I'v been to the movies I have forgotten something.. getting bad.. Planned to whinge about me getting old and my memory deserting me, but rememberd that I have always had a tendency to forget things everywhere.. So instead all I can say is:

I LOVE LOST AND FOUND SECTIONS!!!

But not as much as I love friends though. They are good to have (not that I tell them that very often, I'm mainly being mean and saying bad things to them), for instance, on Saturday (when my wallet was hiding in the L&F section at Southbank Ciniplex) we went Bowling (oh, I worked on Saturday morning, after sleeping 5h because I watched Superman... well spent time that, I then played football [no s-word here] against the top team of our div. Drew 1-1, but we were way good me think. Then got home, played some UFO: Aftermath [very fun game me thinks] intending to stay at home being lazy all night [That didn't happen {as usual..}]) . Anyways, Bowling.. (had dinner at Matt's place first to! [one or two o's in that?]) we happily drove away to play bowling, and offcourse I had no money, so what did my nice and loveable friends do? They made a little Matt fund, and sponsored my Bowling! (I then managed to win a beer as well [type bear first.. would have been cool, but then maybe not, beers are pretty cool.. guess bears are pretty warm? And they'r supposed to have a very bad breath])

Bowling was fun, although I lost to both Ali and Mel... But that was ok, I mean, what don't you do for your friends? Eh...

Anyways, after we had been bowling (being the last ones there [disco bowling it was as well!], for a long time) we got hungry.. So off to HJ's we went (still me being money less) and another Matt fund (Me almost teary eyed [on the inside {deep deep on the inside}] at this point)!

While eating, I get two phone calls at the same time (around 11:50pm) one from Steve, wondering where we were and if we had fun, one from Pete, sitting in his car outside his house with his keys down in NSW... So, time to go home and dust of the Air mattress and spend a couple of hours talking about lifes deep mysteries (maybe not so deep, but who knows?) with Pete (and another 5 hour sleep).

That's how weekends should be, busy busy, and spending them with your friends!

So, a big thank's to you all for making my life much more interesting than it would be if I had no friends and had to spend all my time sitting and writing on my blog without anyone ever bothering to read it because I hah no friends that knew it existed and hence went there to read something and write some comments and Trav if you happen to read this and havent run out of breath because there are no commas I know there are no commas or stops in this sentence

Oh, almost forgot, Smiley, what do you like my usage of (), [], {}, almost in your league?

9 comments:

Nathan said...

getting there Matty boy, getting there...

You'll pass your English test for sure...

It's your birthday soon isn't it?

Anonymous said...

We need to get some chains to attach to your wallet and mobile, so you can never loose them. You & Jo would make a good pair - she loses things all the time.

My bowling win was a fluke - I normally lose. (as i do in all things)

Mattias said...

Ah, good, still have something to aspire to then!

My birthday is on exacly one week! (Tuesday 25/7)

Watch the Latechurch forum for updates about what will happen on that very special day.

No chains on me.. don't like chains.. they restrain you, chains bad.. very bad! Me no chains!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Mattias, I'm feeling all mushy inside after reading that post (all brotherly/sisterly of course!).
Bowling was so much fun, who would have thought?! I have a few bruises now though... I'm sure you'll be able to help me to see how I got those, hey Jill (with a J)...

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to see a very entertaining video of Sara bowling just contact me and Ill organise a viewing session!

How you can get bruises from bowling will be made perfectly clear when you see Sara's technique!!

Great effort Sara!! Your video made me cry with laughter!!!

HE HE HE HE

Keep it up! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

What's this about a viewing session?! Do I get a say in this? Admittedly, it wasn't as funny as Mel's fall, who really did trip over... such good times. Hey I haven't seen your fall Jill... suspicious...

Hey should we surprise Mattias for his birthday on Tuesday? ;)

Anonymous said...

Just to make things all warm and fuzzy, wanted to show that I do read this from time to time.. and yes matt... I needed ventolin, but eventually got through without the comments..

TJM

Anonymous said...

meh.. who needs an english exam?! I meant 'Comma's' :P

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on mattiac.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research displays that closely 90% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.