Tuesday, May 23, 2006

its me





This is a note from my dear friend and colleague Simon.
i smell like poo poo and pee pee yes i do yes i do!!! don't leave stuff logged on at work !!! ie. note to self
I assume this is something we all need to watch out for: forgetting to log out of things, I tend to forget to log out from msn and that is not always a good idea.. Mostly my name changes into something like "i smell like poo poo and pee pee" and it's generally by named colleague.. (hence the somewhat similar post on this blog)

Not that I'm complaining, it does keep me on my toes and I have to remember things (which for me is a rather tricky business as my memory seems to have gone on a vacation about 20 years ago and havent got back yet) which is somewhat good (that I have to remember things, not that my memory is missing).

So, let this be a warning to all of you's: "Always make sure you log out of stuff!" (or for web stuff, atlest close the browser, not just one window or a tab, but all of them).

And to Simon: I know where you letterbox lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this one of those phrases that doesn't make a good translation from Swedish into English or is someone messing with your blog? or did you just REALLY smell?

Anonymous said...

!!!!! hahahahahahhahhahahahahahaha mat you're funny!!!!!!!! and yes he really does smell..;)