Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tickle Me!

The fact that you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're great at expressing myself and can be at my best when articulating my ideas or communicating with others. You are a calm, relaxed person who tends to take life in stride, too.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare — only 3 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.
Finally! After doing about 20 different tests there is one that tell's me something positive about me! Ok, this is not entierly true, tickle tests generally tells me something good, even if I do really badly on the tests. They like to encourage you I believe, but still it's a good thing! Always nice being told nice things me thinks, what do you think?

Don't really have anything interesting to write here again, well I guess it depends on who reads it though, someone may be wery interested in reading about me saying I have nothing to write about. Or just reading my rambleing.. (?) which is good, I like writing about nothing, just sitting here with my keyboard and typing whatever comes to my mind (after some censoring and spelling correction). It tend to be rather blank at times, and at other times it just flows on and on and on and... oooooooooonnnnnnnnn.. Huh, gotto find something interesting to write about! (sorry you who think nothing special is interesting, your wrong) Pringles maybe? I could tell you a story about how they came about, that they were sitting and thinking about how to make more money and make the packages more efficient.. They then looked at leafes (leaves? things that grows on trees, green things [unless its autumn]) and then they looked at chrushed leaves (looked it up in a dictionary, but liked my previous sentence..) and figured they were still leaves even though they where crushed.. Hence they thought, hm, if we crush potatoes, they will still be potatoes even when they are crushed! So they crushed potatoes and then made chips from the crushed ones! And that is how pringles as you know them came about!

So, I'll leave(s) you with that interesting piece of knowledge to go about your day with style and mozzarella flavoured pringles chips!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I get first comment. Hooray for me. And hooray for animals.

DonMalin said...

Cds to buy: Mark Knopfler - Sailing to Philadelphia, Mark Knopfler/Emmylou Harris - All the Roadrunning and Rod Stewart!

Yey! My brother is finally getting somewere musikwise.

Mattias said...

hooray for animals? What animals are we talking about here that needs to be hoorayed? Small furry ones? Or large ugly slimy one that like to chew on your legs and arms?

Kristian want you to buy those CD's for him? I have Sailing to Philadelphia somewhere...