Sunday, August 13, 2006

Monday.....


Hey dear Blogreader

What do you think about the fact that today, it is Monday! Do you like it? Looking forward to a new week? Did you, wake up, with a big grin on your face and the though "Wheeee hooo! Another great and exciting week in my great and exciting life! Thank you God for creating me, thank you for putting me here, thank you for my friends and thank you for today!". If you did, my taking-of-the-imaginary-blue-hat-gratulations to you! If you didn't, well, though luck, and just remember, there are people worse of than you!

Like me, I have to go to the beach today....

Beach! Finally, haven't been there for ages (well, were there last Saturday, but didn't really count as it was at night and there were no getting into the water involved) and will be cool I think.

So, weekend was pretty good, Jo become and old lady, eh, no, wait, maybe not old, and, btw, she's actually having a birthday today (I believe), so Happy Real Birthday to you Jo!

Smiley finally lived up to his name... Having a picnic in the park (about 200m from Mel's house..) can be pretty fun, you never know what strange topics people bring up.. And, never call Steve a bird, unless you have a good explanation to why you call him that particular bird!

Oh, got some photos from my dear friend Kalle to! How his house/appartment and daughter looks like (and, how my dear friend Lars looks like when he's getting married), really interesting to see how a house looks like when it is finished, last time I saw it was when we were thrashing walls with sledgehammers!

Anyways people, it is now time, to get ready, and to go to do it on, eh, didn't work, tried to get as many 2 letter words in a row as I could... What I was trying to say, is, time to go and get ready for tha beach!



We are little airy creatures,
All of different voice and features.
One of us in glass is set,
One of us you’ll find in a jet;
The other you may see in tin,
And the fourth a box within.
If the fifth you should pursue,
It can never fly from you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday indeed!!!!

Yippeee it's a holiday for me!!!!

Actually woke up feeling really dizzy... and still am so thats a bit of a pain!

Mattias... you didnt explain the picture? Is that Amy and Greg superimposed over each other? I can see Amy but wasn't sure about the second person. Are you trying to see what their babies will look like? (: If so... its a bit scary really!! Maybe adoption will be the safer alternative!! HE HE HE

Does Amy have a 5 o'clock shadow?!?!?! :-D

Anonymous said...

my, that is scary. Jill - looks like that passport photo we have of you. So, jill - hi! how are you since i saw you this morning? Good i hope, not dizzy anymore? I'll tell mum.

I wish i could be at the beach. Not to swim though - ahhh the nightmare of swim wear. Its ok for boys, they just wear boardies. but for girls.. can't be out of fashion, ahhh! I'll have to go shopping. Amy - when are you free?

Oh maybe i should comment on the blog. It was interesting. Thanks for the five minutes of interesting reading. Make that 1 min - i read fast.

I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS!!!!

Mattias said...

It's Gramy!

Beach was pretty awesome, actually, thought it would be cold and stuff.. but no! pretty warm and nice. Thanks to Steve and Matt for coming! And thanks again to Matt for driving!

Anonymous said...

Mondays. I've never been a big fan of them, especially today, getting up at 5:45 to go driving down the Gold Coast- but not to the beach sadly - work :-(

The good news is i have next Monday off AND i've worked almost another entire day in one single day which I will take off at my choosing.(that could also be a bad thing!)

Nice work on the photo Matt, except why does Gramy have two sets of eyebrows? And is that an engagement ring?

Mattias said...

Gramy have two set's of eyebrows as eh, they always to, those gramys! that's their distinguishing characteristic!

Not sure if Gramy's have engagement rings, never had the time to ask them, they are quite elusive

Anonymous said...

if you look at the gramy picture - you'll see the ring is on the right hand middle finger... so sadly i think it's a negative to the engagement issue. How long's it been for them anyway? 3/4 months? They are racing against The Donaron, or Aaronna team. wonder who will win?