Thursday, August 10, 2006

Not a whole lot


So, another post, and this one will have not deapth what so ever, so maybe I'll get a few comments this time? Can't say I have a lot to tell, except, that my dear friend Nathan (aka Smelly aka Smiley aka Smiz aka some other names) have joined the exclusive clubs of the non singles! Congrats to him, and, I suppose, her (don't have the copywrights to her name yet, so cant put it up)! So, that makes one less in the singles club then, not that "the singles club" exists, it doesn't, just a figure of speach, but if it did exists, well, then he would have left it, provided he'd be in it to start with, which he, of course, isn't, as it doesn't exist, nor have it ever..

Anyways, other news sees my most trusted commenter (although she claims she'll written her last post, due to some unfortunate misunderstanding, I must add) and miss Biggs are going to the little country south east of us... Seeing snow and sights I believe they are going to do, we (royal we... see, I think I'm royal! Or maybe I just have a multiple personality but am afraid to admit it, hence I revert into the "I'm royal" state...) wich them all the best and promise to miss them the last two days they are away!

I think that was all the things I could write about, withouth stretching things to much, I'll try to find a picture of sorts to put up for your enjoyment! And maybe even a riddle or a poem?

Couldn't fit this image up there...

A tribute to Smelly, no longer Smelly!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Mattias, apology accepted. I couldn't stay away for too long anyway, posting on your blog is too much fun! Hopefully Debs and I will get the chance to write while we're at Seaworld...

Congratulations Nath on snagging for yourself a young lass! Who would have thought?! just jokes, I'm told she's really nice. Good luck.
(Mattias, will Nath will stop being smelly just cause he's got a girl...?)

Happy 21st Jo! Hope you have a great night tonight, and a wonderful day on Monday too.

(apologies for the disjointed messages)

Mattias said...

:) Thanks sara! You guys going to Seaworld?

Yeah, he'll stop being smelly, she'll make him!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Nathan is making the announcement on his web page. I think there is actually a singles club called "Team singles" in townsville - i met one of them. We were gonna combine with them - our "Spinster's Club", but their club has boys in it, where as ours is exclusively female.

Anonymous said...

oh and mattias - if you read this today, and you are at work... I am writing this on my lunch break. Isn't that nice - i get a break. Do you? Don't forget the bin is there if you are busting and you can't leave the shop ;)

Mattias said...

Mah, I can get breaks! And im to old to be peeing in the bin...

Anonymous said...

Peeing in bins.....

AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Don't talk about that!!!

You wouldnt think anyone would do that hey!?!

One of the delightful imps in my class decided he might like to pee in a bin....

YUCK!!!!

Please dont talk about peeing in bins....