Monday, August 21, 2006

Why so many stupid ppl?

Why are there so many stupid people in this world?!! Watching the news make's me want to cry (almost, I'm not the crying or caring type.. [but starting to get somewhat caring me thinks, guess I spent to much time with Steve..], but if I was I'd cry) there are people running around blowing themselves up (and taking as many others with them as possible, would be somewhat fine if they just could blow themselves up, and not forcing their opinions on others!), then we have people being dictrators or some crap, they decide to test new weapons on their population, why not kill 100 000ppl? We have millions more.. Then we have others, that think money is the most important thing in the world and will do anything to make more money; "Hey, Africa! man, what a market.. all the eat is rice and roots and crap, let's give em some real food! (Coke and Hamburgers...), Oh, and then we have to run our cars, make our roads, make useless stuff, etc, etc with oil! And, oh, how good, oil is in some dodgey countries where they are fighting each other.. lets give em some more weapons! Then let's go there after a couple of years and try out our new weapons as well! Yeeeh!!!

MUUUUHHHH!!! That's what I think about X people in this world! Grow up!!!! Start understanding that other PEOPLE are important, not MONEY and POWER! (and your ^^&%&) It's easy if you try....

Anyways, enough whingeing about the state of the world, and to something completely different, Car washing without water! (or atleast very little water) Had to do that today, think the car haven't been wached for ages, so it kinda needed it.. But, just washing the car with a spounge and a bucket of water... well, it gathers the dirt in strings... looks very nice.. NOT! But figured out a smart way to do it, wash is with the spounge and then dry it of with a towel before it dries! Ingenious! Or you could pray for rain, tried that one.. were some clouds there for a while, and even a light light drip.. but not enough. Works with the towel though... Oh, and I vaccumed it as well, with my amazing Cyclonic Vaccum cleaner (see video..) so it's very clean inside..... eh

Anyways, another day tomorrow, which I hopefully will spend on the beach and a phone call from Skilled telling me that they want me to work for them would be pretty good as well. Oh, if your a HR manager for some engineering firm and want a graduate engineer (electronics, but can learn others..), well, I'm your man! Amazingly awesome I am, can do anything, me and McGywer are like a spounge and a soap!

That's all for me, today, and I'm looking forward to your amazing imput, that is what makes the world of blogging go around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and now I can't write anymore as I get confused...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the water shortage is hitting Brissy hard I guess... still, its nice to know the car is in good hands